Fall and Carmel apples just go together!!
Let's make one together that will last, won't rot, use year after year!
Items you will need are:
Delta paint " Toffee Brown"
Americana "Light Cinnamon "
Acrylic clear spray ( I used matte)
1. Inset a sharp knife at the top of apple, insert popcycle stick in.
2. With hot glue gun, start gluing around the top of the apple, dripping glue on sides. ( This will be the carmel)
3. With a paint brush, paint 2 base coats onto the dripping glue (which will be the carmel) with " Toffee Brown" paint by Delta.
When dry lightly paint on the "Light Cinnamon" by Americana.
4. Spray with clear acrylic sealer, this will make the "Carmel" shine.
5. Tie with a ribbon of your choice. ( I used a 3/8 inch X 12: orange.
Easy, Cute, Great decorations (Watch out for people wanting to eat it!)
Wrap it up in cellophane...great fall gift!
6. I made the glass dish stand, by going to D.I. ( Thrift store) and bought a small glass plate, with a short glass candle holder. I glued both together with "Gorilla Glue" Let it dry overnight, I placed a can of vegetables on top of plate, to make sure it would glue tightly)
Have fun, Be Creative,